The main services of the Energoprojekt Bratislava, Inc. are complex design documentation preparation and performance of engineering activities for classical and nuclear power engineering, municipal and industrial heat and power.
We therefore offer our expertise and experience in the field of design and engineering activities in the construction of new, or reconstruction of the existing energy plants.
We offer following range of works namely for:
- Unit boiler houses - Heating plants - Power and heating plants - Nuclear power plants - Cogeneration plants - Industrial buildings - Heating networks, long-distance heat transport - Heat exchange stations - Pumping stations - Electric power outlet - Combined production of heat and electricity by means of gas engines equipped with generator - Waste incineration plants - Sewage treatment plants - Landfills
• The energy audits
• Feasibility studies
• Complex design documentation In all disciplines, from the basic design to detail design, final design documents and as-built drawings
• Permit application preparation and related engineering
• Architect’s supervision
• EPCM and technical support of investor during construction
• Collaboration in securing of the project funding